It's Never too Late for a Fresh Start. You Can Be in the Best Shape
of Your Life!
"We Inspire and Encourage Women to Live Healthy Lives Filled with Energy and Abundant Joy!"
1 Whole Wheat Bagel
8 oz. Skim Milk
1 small Turkey Sandwich
6 Baby Carrot Sticks
1 Sugar Cookie
6 Frosted Christmas Cookies
10 Peppermint Candies
1 Starbucks Grande Gingerbread Latte with Whip Cream (& Sprinkles)
1 Large Salad with 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
1 Pizza Hut Super Supreme Large Cheesy Bites Pizza with Bread Sticks,
Dipping Sauce Optional
1 Supersize Coke with 2 Refills
1 Godiva Chocolate Santa, 7 Chocolate Reindeer &
1 Large Frosted Gingerbread Man Cookie!
Energy Girls Holiday
Stress Survival Tips
1. If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with Christmas cookies they cancel each other out.
3. When eating Christmas goodies with someone, if you both eat the exact same thing, calories never count.
4. Foods used for comfort purposes NEVER, ever count, such as cookies, ice cream, chips & dip and pizza.
5. Sugar cookie pieces contain no calories at all because of the process known as “Christmas Cookie Caloric Leakage.” When Christmas cookies break, the calories leak out!
6. Foods eaten while walking and holiday shopping at the mall never count but you must be eating at the mall.
Remember, Energy Girls, keep your sense of humor! The holidays end and things will get back to normal.
© 2017 Ruth Gordon Howard